Wednesday, November 02, 2005

 

And life goes on


Well, it only took Nine days but I finally got my first QSL card from off the planet... from the International Space Station (ISS). Posted here is a picture of the back of it. YEA!!!!!! I decided to put my kenwood tr-7800 in the dash of the car tonight, and bring the ADI AR-147+ inside and hook it up as my base station. That way, i could use the PL tone feature to work other ham radio satellites such as SO-50 and AO-27 which require the PL tone(s)

Adrianna finally turned 18 and decided to move out of our House, and move in with her grandmother... AGAIN and her older sister, i wonder how long this is going to last. Ill be Surprised if it last over 2 months. WOW, was her room a mess even after taking 80 percent of her belongings, I spent almost 6 hours cleaning up the place and packing up the rest of her items. I guess we have a guest room now.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?